Being a HOSA member qualifies you for a number of state and national scholarships. HOSA is dedicated to help further your education by providing some financial assistance as you transition from your secondary to your post-secondary education.
You are free to apply to as many of these scholarships as you want to. In order to apply, you will have to create a profile on TALLO.
South Dakota HOSA is offering the following scholarships for 2021-22 are:
- $1000 Future Health Professionals Scholarship by Avera Health (3 available)
- $1000 Future Health Professionals Scholarship by Sanford Health (1 available)
- $1000 Future Health Professionals Scholarship by Monument Health (2 available)
- $1000 SD HOSA Future Health Professionals Merit Scholarship (1 available)
- $250 SD HOSA Future Health Professionals Service Scholarship (2 available)
You will need to create a profile before submitting an application.
Instructions for application:
- Go to www.tallo.com/hosa
- Click the Start Your Free Profile button and create your account
- All South Dakota HOSA Scholarships will be managed through TALLO
If you have further questions, please contact the South Dakota HOSA State Office at 605.357.1576 for assistance.