Any student that is a HOSA member and graduating from high school or completing their postsecondary/collegiate program is eligible to become a HOSA Lifetime Alumni Member. The HOSA, Inc. Board of Directors has made this opportunity available FREE to help strengthen the organization and keep former members connected.
FREE Lifetime Alumni Membership! Activate your Alumni Membership Today!
Membership provides the following benefits:
- Create professional networking opportunities
- Stay current with news through the HOSA E-Magazine and the Alumni Newsletter
- Conduct workshops
- Serve as judges at state and national leadership conferences
- Serve as a mentor to a HOSA member
- Be involved in state and national activities where needs exist
REGISTER AS AN ALUMNUS HERE: ALUMNI REGISTRATION
"Believe you can and you're halfway there." -Theodore Roosevelt
Believing in your self is the foundation of accomplishing any goal. The same is true in the dedication, preparation, and perseverance required to endure the challenges you will face on your journey to becoming a future health professional. Without this self-confidence, your journey will be a short one.
The South Dakota HOSA journey is only the beginning. The HOSA story continues as graduates pursue post-secondary degrees, get into the health care workforce, or join the reserves in hopes of gaining more knowledge and experiences before getting back into the classroom.
South Dakota HOSA graduates have been accepted to a number of universities all over the country planning to pursue careers from NURSING to VETERINARY SCIENCE, pre-DENTAL to DIABETES RESEARCH, and pre-MEDICINE to PUBLIC HEALTH.
The links below will take you to a list of our HOSA alumni classes:
- 2018 SD HOSA Alumni Class
- 2017 SD HOSA Alumni Class
- 2016 SD HOSA Alumni Class
- 2015 SD HOSA Alumni Class
- 2014 SD HOSA Alumni Class
- 2013 SD HOSA Alumni Class