Would you like to help strengthen the SD HOSA team? There plenty of ways to get involved...
At the local level...
- Ask if you could come and speak to a local HOSA chapter.
- Give insight to students and advisors about what it takes work in a professional work place.
- Come and help teach students health care procedures found in the HOSA Competitive Events Program
- Chaparone a group of HOSA students to an event.
- Judge local chapter projects.
- Help with fundraising/sponsor efforts of a local chapter.
At the state level...
- Join a judges panel to assess one of the 40+ events offered at the State Leadership Conference.
- Present to a group of HOSA members at the State Leadership Conference or Fall Academy.
- Oversee an event as an Event Chair/Co-chair.
- Help chaparone tours offered.
- Help with room set-up and take down.
At the national level...
- Join a judges panel to assess one of the 55+ events offered at the National Leadership Conference.
- Chaparone South Dakota delegates attending the National Leadership Conference.